Iron Tonic contains an organically grown blackberry-fruit syrup with a high-iron and extremely high organic silica content.
Ginger, oat straw and yellow dock are three famous blood-enriching herbs which also contain silica and iron. Iron and silica are the prime minerals for good blood and cell tissue building.
Iron Tonic also contains Chondrus crispus (Carrageen) which is rich in sea minerals.
- Use as a daily organic iron and silica / calcium elixir.
- Delicious for all ages. Nutrient-rich!
- Indicated for low iron, calcium or silica (important to have a blood test to confirm deficiency prior to taking), malnutrition or poor diet, impure blood, low energy and skin conditions.
- May also be beneficial for other glands, organs and vessels associated with the circulatory system.
Harker Herbals Iron Tonic (Iron Nurse #741) is a delicious mineral-rich, daily blood health elixir which helps to bring iron and silica stores back to normal.
Ask a question
Availability: IN STOCK
Product Name Price Qty 250ml
Special Price AU$24.86
Special Price AU$38.48
Add to Cart
- Add to Wishlist
- Add to Compare
- Email to a Friend
- Senior Health (71)
- Liquid Supplements (146)
- Liquid Minerals (20)
- Liquid Herbal Supplements (97)
- Minerals (159)
- Iron Supplements (17)
- Vegan Supplements (402)
- Vegetarian (519)
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Tag
- Product Questions
Shake vigorously before use
Take 5-10ml 3-4 times per day before meals. Child:
1/2 the adult dose.
Baby (over 1 year): 1/4 the adult dose.
Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Caution: Not to be taken in pregnancy or lactation. Consult your health practitioner if suffering from a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication.
Contraindications: Renal impairment, including oedema and cardiac insufficiency.