Mold & Heavy metal DETOX

Our indoor and outdoor environments have become so polluted with daily contact to toxic molds in indoor buildings, chemicals in our food, drinking water, air, cleaning products and cosmetics, and heavy metals such as mercury from our dental fillings that our body’s toxic load has become critical in many cases. This harmful toxicity that has accumulated over the years in our bodies, including toxic molds that put off mycotoxins, heavy metals such as mercury and lead, bacteria, viruses and even other minor mold allergens (non mycotoxigenic molds) can cause many unwanted symptoms of feeling unwell. So many diseases and health conditions are caused by toxicity, (up to 75% of all cancers may be due to toxins) along with chronic fatigue, inflammatory responses, neurological disorders, the list goes on. Symptoms and even chronic diseases related to heavy metal toxicity is believed to be a contributing factor, if not a root cause, of symptoms like low energy, mood disturbances and cognitive changes. Some of the symptoms include but are not limited to:

Balance & Coordination, Dysfunction Fatigue, Food Allergies, Weakness, Aches, Muscle Cramps, Unusual Pain, Headaches, Light Sensitivity, Red Eyes, Blurred Vision, Sinus Problems, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Joint Pain, Memory Issues, Focus/Concentration,  Issues, Confusion, Disorientation, Skin Sensitivity, Mood Swings, Appetite Swings, Sweats (especially night sweats), Temperature Regulation or Dysregulation Problems, Excessive Thirst, Increased Urination, Static Shocks, Numbness, Tingling, Vertigo, Vitamin Deficiencies, Metallic Taste, Tremors

Heavy metals first enter your bloodstream from exposure to farmed fish, contaminated water, dental fillings and household products, mold in your home, to just name a few. These metals then travel throughout your body and penetrate the cells of various tissues and organs, where they can remain stored up for years.